The project was developed in line with Scottish Power’s design standards and functional specifications and within the short outage timeframes.
- Installation and commissioning of 2 no. 132 / 33 kV 60 MVA transformers, balance of plant civil works, 132 kV busbars, post insulators, surge arrestors and disconnectors.
- Safety management and compliance with current legislation and CDM 2015 regulations.
- Installation of substation earthing and high frequency earthing.
- Procurement, installation and commissioning of electrical balance of plant.
- Interfaced with associated Tongland hydro-electric power station.