• The Langley Court works consisted of 11 kV Substation Installation and HV Contestable Cable Route.
• H&MV were appointed by the client to carry out the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of all electrical works to meet the Client’s / UKPN’s (DNO) / ESP (IDNO) specifications
• Design of DNO substation, contestable HV cable route, earthing, civil, electrical and carry out the associated studies.
• Utility liaison and management.
• Safety co-coordinator for substation compound.
• Procurement of electrical balance of plant.
• Installation and commissioning.
• Project reporting, commissioning plans and status
• Installation of 120m 300mm2 HV Triplex cable.
• Substation base construction.
• 1 No. Lucy Sabre VRN2A TM with TLF protection RMU install and commissioning.
• No. EFACEC 1MVA Transformer ECO loss install and commissioning.
• Brick built substation building.
• Power and lighting.
• Project Management and Commissioning of electrical installation.
• Produce a complete set of electrical as built drawings and a safety handover file.
• Responsible for issuing the Integrated Test Plans (ITPs), Construction Management Plans, Quality Plans, Safety Management Plan and Temporary Works Register
• Daily toolbox talks, weekly progress and safety meetings, issue and risk management along with regular status reporting