Heathwall Pumping Station
The Heathwall PSTN works were appointed to H&MV Engineering for the design, supply, installation, termination and testing with associated containment for 2 No. new 11 kV Transformers, DNO service feeders and removal of 4 redundant transformers on the HV network owned and operated by Thames Water
• Design and installation of fire resistant containment.
• Installation and testing of cabling.
• Resource management.
• Programme construction and management.
• Specialist haulage.
• Procurement of electrical balance of equipment materials.
• Installation of 2 2000KVA 11000/420V 3-Phase 50Hz
• KNAN Sealed Type Transformer.
• Installation of 185mm2 HV Triplex cable, including terminations and cable testing.
• Design and installation of 4 hours integrity, 4-sided durasteel encasement E240 with cable penetration and compound sealing.
• TX bunding wall removal and reconstruction.
• TX oil sampling/laboratory testing, removal storage and waste disposal.
• Project Management and Commissioning of electrical installation.
• Produce a complete set of electrical as built drawings and a safety handover file.
• Responsible for issuing the Integrated Test Plans (ITPs), Construction Management Plans, Quality Plans, Safety Management Plan and Temporary Works Register
• Daily toolbox talks, weekly progress and safety meetings, issue and risk management along with regular status reporting