• The Egley Road School & Leisure Centre consisted of 11 kV Substation installation, HV Contestable
• Cable Route, LV Main Diversion, Temporary Building Supply & new streetlighting services. H&MV were appointed by
• the client to carry out the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of all electrical works to meet the
• Client’s / UKPN’s (DNO) / ESP (IDNO) specifications.
• Design of DNO substation, contestable HV cable route, earthing, LV main cable route, street lighting, civil & electrical and carry out the associated studies.
• Utility liaison and management.
• Council liaison, co-ordination and management.
• Lead Safety Coordinator for substation compound.
• Procurement of electrical balance of plant.
• Installation and commissioning.
• Project reporting, commissioning plans and status updates
• Installation of 1.4km 185mm2 / 300mm2 HV Triplex cable.
• 9 No. HV joint bays along cable route.
• Installation of 200m 18mm2 LV waveform cable.
• Substation base construction.
• 1 No. Lucy Sabre VRN2A TM with TLF protection RMU installation and commissioning.
• 1 No. EFACEC 1 MVA Transformer ECO Loss installation and commissioning.
• Brick effect GRP substation housing.
• Small power and lighting.
• Project Management and Commissioning of electrical installation.
• Produce a complete set of electrical as built drawings and a safety handover file.
• Responsible for issuing the Integrated Test Plans (ITPs), Construction Management Plans, Quality Plans, Safety Management Plan and Temporary Works Register
• Daily toolbox talks, weekly progress and safety meetings, issue and risk management along with regular status reporting