Headquartered in Southern Ireland, H&MV Engineering is a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company established in 1997. Since its inception, H&MV has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa. Due to recent expansion at H&MV Engineering an opportunity now exists for a Project Planner to join our professional team at Limerick HQ.
- The Project Planner, in conjunction with the Operations and Engineering Departments will be responsible for planning and coordinating project works.
- The scope of the role will include developing, monitoring and maintaining time schedules to assist the Operations Manager in allocating manpower and coordinating work. H&MV is engaged in projects within multiple sectors including Renewable/ Utilities / Pharma & Data Centres.
- He/she will keep customers informed of current project progress and liaise with Project Managers in planning Change Orders and changes to customer requirements.
- Allocating resources such as manpower, materials and equipment for the most effective completion of project works will form an integral function of the role.
- The Project Planner will assist the Estimating Department in developing project Time Schedules as part of tender returns.
- The Project Planner will be involved in producing Manpower Allocation Schedules weekly and monthly.
- He/she will be responsible for report generation and communication to relevant stakeholders.
- Other ad hoc duties as required by Management.
The ideal candidate will possess
- A Primary Degree or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Excellent computer skills – particularly MS Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and familiar with Project Planning and monitoring techniques
- Good Organisational and Communication Skills
- Good Technical Aptitude with experience of Electrical/Civil Engineering Projects being a distinct advantage
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role/environment
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with an already highly successful and thriving team.
Please send your CV to email@example.com