We are continuing to safely deliver projects across Europe, while adhering to government health & safety advice and any applicable restrictions across all of the regions in which we are present.
Safety is a priority that we set above all else within H&MV Engineering and we apply the same uncompromising approach during Coronavirus outbreak.
We are committed to protect our employees, visitors and sub-contractors at all times, therefore we have introduced additional health & safety measures:
- COVID-19 Assessment Group meeting regularly
- Specific instructions for social distancing and disinfection
- PPE & cleaning stations
- Remote working support
- COVID-19 Questionnaires & temperature checks
- Limits for meetings and visitors to the office
- Regular update briefing sessions for all stakeholders
The H&MV Engineering COVID-19 Assessment Group continue to meet weekly and also hold additional meetings outside of those scheduled to assess any pertinent COVID-19 updates. All information is relayed to employees, contractors and visitors promptly as a priority.