H&MV Engineering as part of growth strategy require an additional Business Development Executive to join our team. The main focus and priority is to assist in acquiring new customers and sell additional H&MV Engineering services to existing and new customers within the Electricity Market covering the renewable, EV and DNO sectors.
· Responsible for management of client relationship
· Developing Sales and Marketing strategies for new customers
· Secure New Customers and new sales leads and take responsibility to secure prospects
· Ownership of company growth targets
· Develop strategy to increase market share
· Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
· Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
· Leading in Developing quotes and proposals in supporting customers
· Experience in working within UK electricity market, specifically the UK HV electricity market is essential
· Excellent track record of successfully securing new business
· Proven record of demonstrable revenue growth within the UK HV electricity market
· As part of the role, there will be an expectation of travel for the purposes of client meetings, presentations and exhibitions
Qualifications, experience and skills
· Engineering degree or MBA/MSC.
· Experience 5 years+ UK HV Electricity market experience, with years as business development within the UK electricity sector.
· High level of computer literacy to include MS Office and specific experience in using CRM software
· Ability to multitask and work within a target driven environment
· Commercial awareness and business acumen
· Advanced interpersonal, communication and networking skills
· Experience in acting as single point of contact with clients.
This is an opportunity to join an established and professional team.
More information is available by contacting email@example.com.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.