As Principle Contractor H&MV project managed the 132 kV substation upgrade, inclusive of health and safety management function to CDM regulations.
The project was developed in line with Scottish Power’s design standards and functional specifications and within the short outage timeframes.
- Installation and commissioning of 2 no. 132 / 33 kV 60 MVA transformers, balance of plant civil works, 132 kV busbars, post insulators, surge arrestors and disconnectors.
- Safety management and compliance with current legislation and CDM 2015 regulations.
- Installation of substation earthing and high frequency earthing.
- Procurement, installation and commissioning of electrical balance of plant.
- Interfaced with associated Tongland hydro-electric power station.