This 110/33 kV NIE substation is located in Tyrone, Northern Ireland.
The project scope included the installation and commissioning of a 4 bay 110 kV AIS and 16 bay GIS station to NIE specifications.
- Liaison with NIE representative.
- Full commissioning of HV system.
- Project reporting, commissioning plans and status updates.
- The installation of the earth grid.
- The installation and commissioning of the 110V DC system.
- The installation and testing of the general services.
- The installation of 33 kV GIS panel ABB ZX2.0 main board.
- Installation and commissioning of 110/33 kV 90MVA power transformer.