Headquartered in Southern Ireland, H&MV Engineering is a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company established in 1997. Since its inception, H&MV has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa. Due to recent expansion at H&MV Engineering an opportunity now exists for an EHS Administrator to join our professional team at Limerick HQ.
- Promoting awareness of H&MV Engineering and Customer EH&S requirements throughout the organisation
- Keeping an organised and managed log of all company EHS documentation, including maintenance and project related documentation
- Completing Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Sections on pre-qualification & tenders for projects
- Accumulation & logging of information from Audits/inspections/toolbox talks
- Administration of the safety management system. Updating all databases on master EHS Site
- Ensuring Audit and Safety Observation Reports close outs
- Assist in the implementation of EHS Policies and Procedures
- Ensure EHS Policies and Procedures are maintained and reviewed as required
- Maintaining a database of legislation & updating legislation registers for business practice requirements
- Participation and involvement in EHS meetings
- Partaking in EHS external accreditation audits
- Maintaining & monitoring of EHS affiliations/memberships
- Creating Health and Safety plans, Construction Phase Plans & preparation of documentation folders for upcoming projects
- Liaising with & supporting the site EHS department as required
- Supporting the EHS manager and EHS Advisors in general admin duties
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess
- Degree or Diploma in Health and Safety
- Excellent communication skills Good responsiveness
- A willingness to act as a Team player
- Attention to detail
- Persuasiveness / Resistance to internal and external pressure
- Self motivation / Able to work on own initiative.
- Enthusiasm and willing to learn
- Excellent computer skills – proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Experience working in a Health and Safety Department would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with an already highly successful and thriving team.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org