H&MV Engineering is an international business with an exceptional reputation for engineering expertise and delivery. A top specialist and recognised industry brand, H&MV has offices and active site locations in the UK, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, France, Germany, India and South Africa. Owing to the expansion of our business, we have an exciting opportunity for a Document Controller based in our UK HQ in Kent. This is a chance to join a progressive organisation who focus on employment development and career progression.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a relevant contracting or construction business with international exposure. The role will provide support to the UK and European locations.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Using the company’s Integrated Management System, maintain the highest level of quality while efficiently managing the process flow of documentation.
- Ensure that adherence to internal procedures for document control is enforced.
- Liaise with all project stakeholders and provide also support to clients in relation to documentation queries.
- Co-operate with internal and external auditors during planned and unscheduled audits.
- Attend at regular project kick-off meetings to establish support & resources required.
- Support, implement and maintain procedures always maintaining the highest quality standards.
Role Requirements :
- Up to 5 years’ experience in a similar and relevant industry is essential
- Advanced computer literacy and familiarity with SharePoint is a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication skills with excellent language capabilities.
- Familiarity and knowledge of international ISO standards.
- Self starter with ability to multitask.
- Target driven and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Excellent remuneration package on offer.
- Manage the completion and format of site test documentation.
- Uploading documentation to site folders.
- Management of site folder structure
- Liaise with site engineers to ensure test documentation is up to date.
- Issuing progress / completion reports to our clients
- To support site engineers with the development of site specific Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- An ability to work within strict guidelines
- Good Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience of Google Docs / Sheets an advantage
- The ability interpret HVAC P&ID’s and drawings an advantage
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.
H&MV Engineering is an equal opportunities employer.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com